Rules and Guidelines
The following rules and guidelines are intended to help create a fun and safe event for all participants
Rules & Guidelines:
- Participants must abide by all instructions given from the race director, race staff, volunteers and medical personnel.
- Participants understand and acknowledge that The Sandmine Challenge is an extreme event and accept all risks associated with the event.
- Participants must be physically able to complete the course and all obstacles. If participant cannot complete an obstacle, they forfeit placement time but will still be awarded the survivor certificate.
- Participants must be 14 years-old or older on race day in order to participate.
- Participants must wear the provided Race bib number clearly shown on the front. No participant will be allowed to race without an official bib number.
- Several videographers and photographers are stationed along the course. Participants agree to allow the event producer, PayBack, Inc., to use any pictures or video footage of the event for future promotional purposes.
- Baby joggers, baby strollers, in-line skates, bicycles, skateboards or any other type of wheeled device are strictly prohibited on the course.
- Urinating or defecating on or anywhere near the course is strictly prohibited.
- Registration is closed when the maximum capacity is reached.
- PayBack, Inc. medical personnel may examine any participant who appears to be injured or suffering. The medical personnel may remove any participant from the event if in the opinion of the medical personnel the participant needs to be removed.
- Participants assume all responsibility for all medical expenses incurred as a result of training and/or participating in The Sandmine Challenge, including but not limited to hospitalization, ambulance transportation and/or physician services.
- The event producer, PayBack, Inc., reserves the right to cancel or delay the race due to severe weather or in the event of a disaster.
- We highly recommend participants wear running shoes. Participants should dress appropriately